Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Tea Time!

For the next two weeks, I'm gonna be blogging from England!!! Husker Soccer is taking the Brits by storm this summer - we're spending 14 days there, playing 6 games against their Women's Pro teams and watching EPL games (Manchester United, Aston Villa, Liverpool, Birmingham!!!) For those of you who don't know soccer, that's the equivalent of playing Triple A Teams and watching the Yankees, Phillies, RedSox, and Dodgers. It's EPIC. haha I won't have a phone, which means if you read my previous blogs you know how freaked out I am over that prospect for the next two weeks. But I think I can survive with email, facebook, and my blog. I'm not certain I'll come back completely sane, but I think I can muster survival (that's what happens when you watch enough Man vs. Wild). Anyway, I'm sitting in the Kansas City Airport waiting and waiting and waiting....and waiting.....and waiting (have you ever tried to get 25 people with about 60 bags through customs and security? It makes Disney World lines seem like immediate service). So until May 24th, I'm gonna be blogging about my adventure. I know...that really has nothing to do with POTS. But here's the thing - if I can get enough of a hold on this stupid thing to travel overseas and play soccer, then you can, too! Also, if I don't communicate with my mom for the next two weeks, I might as well never come homw because she'll kill me... *kissey face* @ mommy

My name is Amy Swearer, and POTS stole my life. I'm taking it back. (In England).

No comments:

Post a Comment